Sunday, September 25, 2011

A flea and a fly in a flute...

So... uh... still trapped in the basement here, boss. If you, you know, wanna let me out or anything. Kind of getting hungry. Er, well, I was hungry before, kind of starving now. Anonymous dead serial sadist tartar might have been good a couple days ago when I killed him, but it sure wasn't that great when I ate it a couple hours ago.

Sure wish I hadn't knocked that cup of water out of his hands when I killed him. Wouldn't mind a drink of something liquid, as opposed to coagulated. 

I mean, uh, if you want me to off this body, just let me know. No big. Since you don't want a girl any more. The state she's in now, it's going to take more than a few months to whip her into shape anyway.

Oh, huh... heard something. Hey boss? That you?

Bah, probably a mouse. Wonder if I can catch it.

Ugh, now the candle's gone out, and I used my last match to light it.

(FML)

1 comment:

  1. How dull, you're still stuck down there? I thought you would have clawed your way free by now. I'm disappointed.

    No, no I don't think I'll rescue you. It will be far more entertaining to watch you scrounge to survive. Go catch a mouse, it will help you train your skills in the dark.

    I've been contemplating a great many things... Perhaps I will nab you later, once I have made some decisions. Or not. Depends on my mood.

    And my side is... fine. Go do something productive, rat.

    ReplyDelete