Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back

Back from the dead, yet again, yet again

Sigh... you don't know how tedious it is, finding a suitable body to inhabit. With my bloodline numbering in the thousands, it should be a simple task, finding an adult male of suitable physical strength. Sadly, humanity is made from weak clay indeed. Kingu was such a putz. I don't know what Tiamat saw in him. Though after what we did to her son, he was hardly suitable for the task. Poor soul was completely unhinged. /cackle/ Still is if you look at what he does to those nearest and dearest to him.

Twist and mend
refuse to bend;
we have the tools
to repurpose you fools,
and despite your dust and fuss-
all your base are belong to us!

/cackleCACKLEcackle/

Someday Rake, I'll have revenge for all the body's you've taken over the years. Does it still rankle how I killed every single one of your ugly, bestial race that survived the first sunrise? They were an accident, a template, nothing more. Marduk was merely experimenting.

I should have known it was a trap. She was too earnest in her belief in our rightful masters, despite her obvious taint. The signs are all there, but I have time. You won't catch me by surprise again, Rake. I hope you enjoyed my entrails. This body will not fall so easily. He had some training before I ate his soul and made his body mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment