Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WTFWTFWTF

Wait... what? Shit!

I have a follower? How the hell did that happen? Who IS this guy? A proxy of some sort obviously, but how the hell did he find me?

And She is talking about stats and LINKED to my blog? I don't even know what the fuck that means!

I wonder how far away I have to be to avoid those wards of hers... Bet you didn't think of that, did you bitch? A nice rifle.... the kick of the gun...

True, I like the hands on approach better, like my hands around your throat. The feel of your neck under my fingers would be so very satisfying. Or maybe dash the little one's brains out while I make you watch... nail you to a wall and make you watch every little thing I do. I can keep you alive for a long, long time. I think I'll kill the beast-man first and feed him to you. This phobia you have about eating flesh is almost charming.

Having fun reading my words, bitch? I'll get you, one way or another. I always have. I always will.

Oh, I feel ever so much better now. I'll track down this Prosper and deal with him first. Then I'll find a way around your wards. I have a year. I can be patient. I can draw things out for our mutual enjoyment. Well, my enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment